Tuesday, February 24, 2009

-=mY bAby sistEr=-


That was Jan 4,2009 when my mother gave birth in San Pedro Hospital a cute baby girl. It was the first time I felt that feeling when I saw our baby which I didn't expect in my entire life to have a sibling again. We are three siblings in the family and I'm the eldest. I am already 18 years of age, followed by 17 then 16 years old. When my mother told me ten months ago that she is pregnant, I was surprised because I thought she was only joking and also because I considered the age gap of our suppose to be youngest. Its funny to hear that almost a decade is the gap between my siblings and I know that, "KAY UTRO PUD KO, hehehe".
Everytime I saw my baby sister I feel so lucky that God has given our family another angel that will bring joy to our lives. I don't know why God has given our family another member but only one thing runs into my mind, "God given KRISHA to us because she has a purpose in this world." Our baby's name is KRISHA REYNABELLE. It's a unique name and quit long right? But this name came from the combination of our names.
As of now, I am more motivated to study more because of my baby sister. I promised to my mom before she gave birth that I will take the responsibility to our baby and now I am willing to fulfill my promise to give her,as well as my family a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment