Tuesday, March 3, 2009

*+ - bEing sLim -+*

Ano nga ba ako SLIM o PAYAT?? This question made me confuse. Like me, some people see me slim but others tell me that I'm thin. Honestyly speaking, I am flattered everytime somebody will tell me that I am slim because for me "hapit nato sa SEXY..hahaha." but on the other hand when someone tell me that I am thin, I felt that I am SICK and UNDER NOURISHED.:-(

"Kung pwede lang jud mangayo og TABA or ADIPOSE TISSUE (sunggo..hehehe) sa uban para mataba- taba lang ko GO kaayo ko." Funny but true! Despite of eating too much, still my figure doesn't change. I really want to gain weight and if possible I want to experience to be CHUBBY for a while LANG ayaw forever basig di nakO carry..hehehe..

MAybe tama nga ang kasabihan na "Ang taO di taLaga mArunOng mAkuntEnto, andyAn nA ngA maGhahAnap pA nG iBa." PerO I want tO make this clear, in my figure Lang ako not so contented b'cOz nakoCONSIOUS ako but in all other aspect I am very much contented on what God has given to me.

GOD bLeZ and mOr pOwEr!

No comments:

Post a Comment