Friday, March 13, 2009

^-^mixEd emOtion^-^


Yeah! At last, one week more to go I will have some rest which from the past few months I didn't experience because several of assignments, projects, studies and reports in school. Some people say that being student is so enjoy which I didn't agree on my part. I'll just feel it every time our examinations ends.

Being too busy for my studies is a big challenge for me. Honestly sometimes, I feel that I want to quit and shift to other course that is easier than Nursing, but every time I see my mother who believes on my ability to finish my studies, I gain fighting spirit to pursue my dreams.

From this moment of time, I feel so excited, happy and nervous. Happy and excited because few days from now being sophomore will end and I will have another step for the goal. But behind this happiness and excitement, I feel nervous. It is because also few days to go more heavy and big challenges will I am be facing. Again there will be Return Demonstrations which I really hate but I'm trying to love it to have the confidence needed to get a high and good performance.

I'm just praying to God for his guidance on me to succeed all the challenges that life brings to me. Only God will know what will be my future, but I am always trying my best in every task or trials I have cause I know God will help me and will do the rest.

1 comment:

  1. tsk3..another fire will be burning us next sem!..
    but still out of curiosity, we touch the fire..
    and let ourselves be burned..

    waah..that's what i think of how it will be when we reach third year..=p

    pretty exciting..the IR's what i love the most!
    jeje..tsk3..

    ReplyDelete