Tuesday, March 3, 2009

-=thE rEaL mE..=-


Some people don't know who really I am. I admit that I'm a type of person who smiles when you smile, in other words I'm not a plastic person. I know how true I am to myself and also to those people around me. I hate people who made me believe that they are friends but when I turn back they will stike me until they pull me down. Sometimes I got hurt everytime I hear some criticism from others but despite of making me down, I bear in my mind that it is a big challenge for me to prove them that they are wrong and I am worthy. Based from my MOM, those people who tried to pull me down are just those who are insecure because I have what they don't have. (jAm sa akong mAmA..hmmM)
I know I'm not a perfect friend to my friends but one thing I can assure them that all what I've showed to them is real and the best of me..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment