Wednesday, March 4, 2009

>>hOw i sEe mysELf in thE futUrE<<

More than three years from now I see myself as a license nurse. I want to go abroad as well as to help other people who need help. I dreamed to have my own car, resort, house and lot. I also dreamed to travel around the world and see how God made them all.
I know it is not a hundred percent that I can be successful in life but I really believe that there is no impossible if I just persevere to reach my goals in life. God has a best plan for me which is one where I get strength to chase my ambitions in life. If ever I will not pass the NLEX (Nursing Li censure Examination, still I will continue to find way to earn money. I promise to myself that I will never stop trying until I never yet reach all my dreams in life. If God will not answer my prayers on the time I am expecting, I know God will answer all my prayers in his desired time.

No comments:

Post a Comment