Wednesday, March 11, 2009

*,* thE LuvstOry i wAnt *,*

I know i'm too young to enter a serious relationship. But if that right time will come, I want to have a love story which is full of love, respect, loyalty and trust. I believe that love is the most important element of having a good and ever lasting relationship. How do I say so? Because we can repect, trust and be loyal if we really love that person.

If I will love, I will make sure that the person is my first and the last. Love is like a war, easy to start but hard to end! This insight keeps me reminded that love is not a game when you want to quit you'll just turn it off or proceed to the next level. This is a commitment which two people are endulge to share their love and life together.

In this moment of my life, honestly speaking I am not yet ready to deal with it. I know God has the best love story for me. I am not expecting too much but this is the way to show Him that I trust his will he built on me. I really believe that everything happens in this world, good or bad has a purpose behind it. Through the mistakes I had experienced, it will help me to be a better person not only in the eyes of the people around me but mostly to the eyes of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment