Thursday, March 12, 2009

>>fiGht bAckEr cLassmAtEs<<


I admit that I am so silent and do not socialized with my classmates whenever they have a GIMIK. Since I am young, I really don't feel to go anywhere without any purpose. Maybe that's the reason why my classmates fightback me when I am not around. Honestly speaking I hate them, only few of them I consider a friend. Before, when they say something offending I just ignored it, "para bang wala lang akong narinig." But as the time goes bye, they treat me like a PIG! Maybe they think that I haven't hear it but the thruth behind that silence is, i'm just trying to be deaf to escape any conflict.


Until now, I'm trying to control my temper, but I promise this to myself, ONLY ONE MOVE FROM MY CLASSMATES WHICH IS OFFENDING, I WILL NEVER KEEP SILENT ANYMORE! They push me to be brave which from my entire life I never imagine and think to hurt others even I am already hurt.


I hope from the time you read this, may you try to change your attitude 'coz I know and I am sure that I didn't stepped you and I respect all of you my classmates as a person. I hope you also learn to respect others instead of critisizing or fighting back against me! I appreciate more those people who talked to me frankly than those pretender!


I don't look for any problems or conflicts between us guys, only I want to bear in your mind is that, it's better to respect and lift your classmates up than pulling them down "MAHIRAP NG BALIKAN NG KARMA!"


P.S. guys, try to value the golden rule "DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON'T OTHERS DO UNTO YOU."

No comments:

Post a Comment